Acharya Balkrishna net worth
Current Net Worth – $2.1 Billion (USD – 210 Crores), (Rupees – 16.7 Thousand Crores)
Acharya Balkrishna short biography
|Net Worth||$2.1 Billion|
|Born||August 4, 1972 (Age – 48)|
|Identified as||Chairman of Patanjali Ayurved|
|Born place||Walling, Syangja, Nepal|
|Source of wealth||Consumer goods|
Acharya Balkrishna has a net worth of $2.1 Billion (Rupees – 16,729 Crores) in his pocket, which makes him one of the richest men in India.
He is an Indian businessman and the chairman of Patanjali Ayurved, a consumer goods firm.
Patanjali Ayurved, the luxury goods company, is Acharya Balkrishna’s primary center of wealth.
Balkrishna owns the majority of the privately owned business, which he co-founded with yoga guru Baba Ramdev, who is politically well-connected.
Patanjali offers a wide variety of products, including herbal toothpaste, cosmetics, namkeen, and pasta.
Patanjali has dealt with many e-commerce companies, including BigBasket and Amazon, to boost online revenue.
Patanjali paid $610 million for Ruchi Soya, a debt-ridden edible oil producer.
You may also like:
Acharya Balkrishna biography
|Full Name||Acharya Balkrishna|
|Birthplace||Haridwar, Uttar Pradesh|
|Height||5.8 feet; 173 cm|
Acharya Balkrishna was born on August 4, 1972, in Haridwar.
Acharya Balkrishna social media handles:
Balkrishna and Ramdev founded the Divya Yoga Mandir Trust in Haridwar in 1995, and Patanjali Ayurved in 2006, a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) business that makes and sells FMCG, ayurvedic and herbal products.
NRIs Sunita and Sarwan Poddar, who are Ramdev’s supporters, helped the company get off the ground with a loan. Balkrishna says that he took out a 50–60 crore loan because he had never had a personal bank account of his name.
The company had a turnover of 450 crores (US$63 million) in 2012, which had grown to 5,000 crores (US$700 million) by 2015–2016.
Though Ramdev is not a shareholder in Patanjali Ayurved, he is the company’s face and markets its products to his fans through his yoga camps and television shows.
Balkrishna is the company’s managing director and holds 98.6% of the company. He is Ramdev’s nearest aide. Acharya Balkrishna is one of India’s 50 most important people for 2020. Forbes India Rich List 2020 listed him as India’s third-youngest billionaire.
Private & early life
Balkrishna is unmarried, and he lives in Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand (then Uttar Pradesh), to Nepalese immigrants Jay Vallabh Subedi and Sumitra Devi of Syangja, Nepal.
T-1 #IMA के पूर्व अध्यक्ष पद्मश्री डॉ के के अग्रवाल जी एक कोरोना योद्धा,जो देश को #कोरोना से बचाने की अहर्निश चिंता करते थे व उसके लिए लगे रहे। #Allopathy के निष्णात होते हुए भी भारतीय चिकित्सा पद्धति #योग #आयुर्वेद के प्रति उनके गहरी व अनन्य निष्ठा थी।@DrKKAggarwal pic.twitter.com/lFA27ysZwA
— Acharya Balkrishna (@Ach_Balkrishna) May 18, 2021
- Vice-Chancellor of Patanjali University.
- Managing Director of Patanjali Ayurved Limited.
- Chief Editor of Yog Sandesh.
- General Secretary of Divya Yog Mandir.
- General Secretary of Patanjali Yogpeeth.
- General Secretary of Patanjali Gramodhyog Trust.
- General Secretary of Patanjali Research Foundation.
- At a program organized by the Indian International Friendship Society in New Delhi on Saturday, Acharya Balkrishna was presented with the “Bharat Gaurav” award by Kaptan Singh Solanki, Governor of Haryana and Punjab, in recognition of his excellent work in the field of Ayurveda.
- On March 22, 2016, Acharya Balkrishna Ji received the “Bloomberg Special Appreciation Award” for exceptional contributions to the field of Ayurveda.
- CNN-News on November 30, 2017, Acharya Balkrishna was named “Indian of the Year Business Group- 2017” for his contribution to the country in strengthening the pillars of our community and helping to create Brand India.
- Tilak Smarak Trust awarded Acharya Balkrishna with the “Lokmanya Tilak Award 2017” on August 1, 2017, for his contribution to the promotion of Yoga and Ayurveda.
- “Central Minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore presented Acharya Balkrishna with the AIMA Managing India Award 2018 for “Transformational Market Leader of the Year.”
- In January 2018, Spirituality Awareness Organization awarded Acharya with the “Geeta Ratna Samman” for his contributions to Yoga and Ayurveda.
- In 2019, Balkrishna won the Champions of Progress award for his contributions to the field of Ayurveda.
- For his services to the healthcare field, Acharya Balkrishna won the “UNSDG 10 Most Influential Persons in Healthcare Award.
- “CFI.co named Acharya Balkrishna the “Best Health Impact Global award.”Sant Shree Gyaneshwar Gurukul, Pune, awarded Acharya Balkrishna the “Bheeshma Puraskar.
- Anupam Mission honored Acharya Balkrishna with the “Shalin Manav Ratna Award- 2018” for his services to social welfare and Ayurveda.
- S-Vyasa Deemed University Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana conferred Acharya Balkrishna the “Degree of Doctor of Letter (Yoga) (Honoris Causa)” for excellent work in the area of Yoga and Ayurveda.
- News 24 presented Acharya Balkrishna with the “Jashn-e-Youngistan Samman for Business Symbol of the Year.”
Net worth statistics
- March 2017 – $2.5 B
- March 2018 – $6.3 B
- March 2019 – $4.9 B
- April 2020 – $1.1 B
- April 2021 – $2.2 B
- April 2022 – $1.9 B