Falguni Nayar net worth
Current Net Worth – $4.1 Billion (USD – 410 Crores), (Rupees – 3.35 Thousand Crores)
Falguni Nayar short biography
|Net Worth||$4.1 Million|
|Born||February 19, 1963 (Age – 59)|
|Identified as||Indian billionaire businesswoman|
|Status||Founder & CEO of Nykaa|
|Education||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai; Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad; MBA Finance|
|Spousal status||Married (Sanjay Nayar M. 1987)|
Falguni Nayar has a net worth of $4.1 Million (Rupees – 33,535 Crores), and is an Indian billionaire businesswoman, most known for her founded brand named Nykaa.
The creator and CEO of the beauty and lifestyle retail brand Nykaa is the Indian millionaire Falguni Nayar.
One of two self-made female billionaires from India is Nayar.
Falguni Nayar facts:
- The prominent investors in Nykaa include Harsh Mariwala and Harry Banga, two billionaires, as well as the American private equity company TPG Growth.
- Falguni Nayar, a former investment banker, left her position in order to launch Nykaa, a retailer of beauty items, in 2012.
- Her son and daughter, who are twins, both work for the company.
- Presently, more than 4,000 products are offered by Nykaa, whose name means “one in the limelight,” both online and in its more than 100 physical storefronts.
- In November 2021, Nayar took Nykaa public, making her the richest self-made female entrepreneur in India.
You may also like:
Falguni Nayar biography
|Full Name||Falguni Nayar|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||5.3 feet, 160 cm|
Falguni Nayar was born on February 19, 1963, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and was reared in a Gujarati household.
Her mother helped her father, a businessman, running a modest bearings firm.
She holds a degree in commerce and economics from Sydenham College and a master’s degree from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
Nayar began a 19-year tenure with the Kotak Mahindra Group in 1993. She was named managing director in 2005 and left her position in 2012.
She started Nykaa in April 2012, at the age of 50, with $2 million of her own funds.
By 2021, Nykaa’s value had increased to $2.3 billion, boosting Nayar’s net worth to an estimated $1.1 billion. One of two self-made female billionaires in India, along with Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, is Nayar.
On November 10, 2021, Nykaa went public with a value of $13 billion. Nayar’s net worth increased to $6.5 billion shortly after Nykaa went public, making her the richest woman in India and propelling her into the top 20 Indians by net worth.
Falguni Nayar income model
|Monthly Income||0.4 Million+ (Rupees – 3.2 Crore+)|
|Yearly Income||5 Million+ (Rupees – 40 Crore+)|
Private & early life
In 1987, she wed Sanjay Nayar, whom she had met while attending business school.
The CEO of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts India is her spouse. Adwaita Nayar and Anchit Nayar are her two children.